Air Vent Filters 4x12
12 Vent Filters per Package
Electrostatic Register Vent Filtration
Has a permanent electrostatic charge to help trap dirt, dust, smoke & pollen sized particles through furnace/AC registers. Keeps dirt & objects from falling into ducts. This is not a pleated filter, it is only 1/8" thick.
Can be trimmed to fit standard size vents --- 4" X 12" and under.
Why use AIR Vent Filters?
· Air Register Vent Filters are made of a self-charging electrostatic material that acts as a dust magnet for your vent register system.
· Use in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, family room and RV/Motor Homes.
· When air flows through the filter dirt, dust, smoke, and pollen sized particles are trapped. Filtered air then passes back into your house.
· Keeps dirt and objects from falling into ducts.
· Air Vent Filters are designed to provide filtered air in your home.
1. Remove register vent.
2. If needed, cut vent filter with household scissors using your register vent as a guide. Most vents will be 2 1/4" X 12" - 4" X 10" - 4" X 6" - 4" X 12".
3. Install in bottom of air register or in register opening.
To prevent air flow restriction and for maximum filtration inspect filter regularly and replace when dirty, approximately every 60- 90 days.
Note: Do not use in every vent in your home. This could cause air flow restriction and damage your furnace/AC unit. This product is not intended to replace your AC/Furnace filters. Air vent filters must be used in addition to your required Air Conditioner /Furnace filter for your HVAC unit.
Air vent filters will only increase your indoor air quality when used with your Nordic Pure HVAC air filters.
Air vent filters ordered at the same time as pleated air filters will be shipped at the same time.